Saturday, January 31, 2009

First Post!

Well it's high time I jumped on the bandwagon and started blogging.

My Mum gave me this idea - a blog for my girls - it is something one of her uni friends has started doing.

I have two adorable girls, Isabella who is 5 1/2 and Tahlia who has just turned 2.

I'm writing this first entry on the tail end of Isabella's first week at school. What a milestone!

My aim with this blog is to chatter about what we are doing on a day to day basis but to also reminisce about the past and fill in the blanks.

Hopefully I'll learn quickly how to add photo's so family and friends near and far can watch the girls grow.

But for now some diary entries from the past.

31/1/2007 (Tahlia is 2 weeks old)
Very unsettled day. Didn't want to sleep or be put down! I'm sure you had a pain. Ended up carrying you around in the Kapoochi pouch in the late arve - this seemed to help. Nonna made curtains for your rooms. They are gorgeous.

31/1/2008 (Tahlia is 1 year old)
Bella swimming lesson. Visit Aunty Amanda.

31/1/2004 (Isabella is 6 months old)
Milestone. You have definately cut your tooth! It is visible and sharp and pointy! I'm too excited! Called Nana, Nuna/Poppy and Grandpa and Nonna. I knew it!! Went for Paul's wedding to have Daddy fitted for a suit. Went to Canelands and saw Phyl and Dessie. Came home and you napped while I went grocery shopping. You're sooky so not sure if you're having teeth pain. Aunty Amanda looked after you this evening while Daddy and I went to dinner with Fiona and David. You wouldn't take your bottle for Amanda. You slept in our bed tonight.

No comments: