Monday, December 28, 2009

Getting together

Wow what a busy couple of days!

Christmas day was wonderful. Isabella and Tahlia slept in. The girls loved their gifts and there wasn't any "is there any more?" for which I was greatful.

Michael and the girls spoiled me. I got a new camera and a Pandora bracelet with some charms. One of which was a rose charm picked out by Isabella because her middle name is Rose.

We got Michael an iPod Touch and Isabella made sure we bought him some Toblerone chocolate.

We had all of our Mackay family come to our house on Christmas day which was lovely. Lots of food but more importantly great company.

Mum took lots of great photos and I'll try and post some soon.

On Boxing Day we visited with some dear friends including the girls fairy Godmother Kia. We are having dinner again on Wednesday!

I also managed to Skype with my Grandma, aunty Eileen, uncle Ernie and uncle Charles in Canada which was amazing!

On Sunday we took the girls to Alvin and the Chipmunks Squeakwel which was very cute.

This afternoon we were visited by Belinda, Arran, Cooper, Layla and Tate. It was great to catch up and the kids had fun swimming.

Tomorrow Michael is back to work boohoo! But I have some girlfriends and their kids coming over for a visit and swim yay!

All in all this holiday has been fantastic!

Take care everyone and make sure you appreciate each and every moment with your loved ones!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: