Sunday, February 7, 2010

Getting organised

I love to be organised. Today I made some inroads into that by preparing some meals for us for the working week to come. I've got spaghetti bolognaise (made with fresh herbs - see below) and sausage rolls. Isabella and Tahlia also helped me make cupcakes.

Michael planted me a herb garden this afternoon! I'm so excited. I've been inspired by Stephenie Alexander Kitchen Garden Companion and our upcoming trip to Melbourne to see Jamie Oliver live!

I've got; oregano, basil, chilli, parsley (flat leaf and curly), Rosemary, coriander, garlic chives and mint so far.

I've also been trying to lose weight and get fit so I tried Jillian Michaels 30 day shred workout this afternoon. Whoa!!! That is the hardest thing I've ever done. I don't think my face has ever seen that shade of purple before! It stayed that way for at least an hour! I have a sneaking suspicion I'm going to be VERY VERY sore tomorrow!

Here are some photos - cupcakes decorated by the girls, my new garden and Tahlia.
















Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: