Friday, May 4, 2012

A couple of things

ISABELLA

Finished her first assignment this week. It is a presentation on France she has to give her class on Tuesday.

She researched the content and even made a PowerPoint slide of pictures. She did an amazing job! Grade 3 and making a PowerPoint slide presentation unbelievable!

The kids went to church today and when Father said "put your hands together" some smarties in her class started clapping instead of praying. So everyone in the class had to write a letter to God. To apologise I imagine! Gave me quite s giggle!

TAHLIA
Tahlia walked all the way to the corner shop and back tonight. This is a major breakthrough. When we were on holidays at the beginning of the year she wouldn't even walk a block without tears!

FRIDAY NIGHTS
Very exciting in our household. Usually consists of all family members asleep by 8.30pm and I'm left to amuse myself. I usually have a glass of vino (or 2) and play Words with Friends, watch Escape to the Country.

Tonight's drop....





I'm selecting purely by pretty labels these days!

TGIF, bottoms up!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: