Monday, June 22, 2009

Birthday Boy

  • Happy 33rd Michael

    Happy 33rd birthday my darling husband!

    Isabella and Tahlia were more than happy to 'help' unwrap presents and help with blowing out the candles on the cake!

    In other breaking news....

    We have a hole for our pool and tomorrow they will pour the concrete.

    pool dig 22.6.09

    And Isabella had her first school disco - which was the cutest thing I ever did see. She excitedly told me that they were to stay at the disco 'until midnight' hehehe! In reality it was from 5.30pm to 7pm. The preps, grade 1 to 3 had a great time.

    bella prep disco

    And I'm so HAPPY I have worked out that I can use Photobucket to upload photos/videos with a MUCH better result than the inbuilt upload feature of blogger - yeehaaa!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

The pool is gonna be NIIIICE!

When can we come swim? teehee