Tuesday, January 26, 2010

On the eve of Grade 1

Isabella starts grade 1 tomorrow.

Michael and I had fun (NOT) covering Bella's books in contact on Monday. Only to later be informed of plastic book covers!

Michael told Bella to check out all the other kids books to find the best covered so we can pay their mother to cover her books next year!

This morning I made a batch of mini quiches and some jelly/fruit cups in readiness for lunch boxes.

I also ironed Bella's uniforms. Gone are the 'prep' polo's she will now wear the school blouse.

She is so excited!

I asked her the other day "do you think you'll cry?" to which she responded "no - do you?".

Maybe a little...... Although I'm also excited for her and everything she will learn this year.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: