Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Raw Prawn/Paronella Park

We are heading back to Townsville this morning after a great holiday in Cairns.

Yesterday was pretty miserable weather wise so we spent another day shopping! The back of our car is chock-a-block full of goodies!

Last night we dined at The Raw Prawn and I had the best meal of my life. Barramundi with kipfler potatoes, asparagus and avocado salsa mmmmmmmmm!!!!!

The girls had fun "drawing" on the tables too!

We have just passed Innisfail ( we are staying at Club Lenz tonight!) and we are going to stop at Paronella Park for lunch.

Paronella Park was amazing! We will return again (soon we hope) so we can explore for longer.

Here is a photo of my artwork from last night and the sign for the restaurant. I will post some pics from Paronella Park when we get home.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: