Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009




Well that about sums up Tahlia's Easter.

Within half an hour of waking Easter Sunday morning she had devoured more chocolate than in her entire life!

Her vocab has a new favourite word......................'chocolate'

Isabella and Tahlia 'hunted' for Easter eggs. Isabella was a little disappointed that there weren't many eggs to be found and none at all outside.

I explained to her that it was too wet for the bunny to leave any outside and furthermore, I had asked him (her?) not to leave too many because I knew that there would be plenty of chocolate.

And boy was I right!

Pity I've given up chocolate - I could be having a FEAST right now.
Michael suggested we just let them eat and eat and eat to a) get rid of the chocolate and b) let them get a belly ache so they may want to give up chocolate for good! Hehehe!
Kia: the photo shows the girls getting stuck into the Easter chicks you gave them. Thank you!
In other news:
  • I've set up our new laptop and we are all systems go! Just have to check/learn how to burn. How wonderful to have a working burner again!
  • I've got a new mobile ringtone "Blame it on the Boogie" - blue toothed from our laptop. Cool!
  • It has been raining pretty much non-stop the entire long weekend :-(
  • My baptism/confirmation/communion was great!
  • About to go make lamb roast for dinner - yummy!

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter.

Love Suz

PS GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I can't get the spacing to work!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

For some reason, the Easter bunny turned up here at about 11:00. I kept telling the boys that it was probably because they kept checking on him and, quite obviously, he couldn't leave the eggs out overnight because of the rain! And, if the eggs actually survived that, then the birds would get to them before the boys were awake!