Thursday, April 2, 2009

Patience

I keep losing mine.

If you find it send it back ASAP.

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________________________________________

And now in an attempt to chill out and relax some diary extracts:

April 2nd, 2003 (25 weeks, 4 days pregnant with Isabella)

"Oh my goodness you are moving around heaps today. A website predicted you are a girl this morning based on nothing much more than mine and Daddy's date of birth."

April 2nd, 2004 (Isabella is nearly 9 months old)

"Sleep thru! MILESTONE: you've cut thru your 4th tooth up top on your right hand side. You know what I love? When I put you to bed at night. I rock you and you snuggle into my chest sucking your left thumb and your right hand is stroking my left arm - it is just too adorable. I love you my sweet girl!"

April 2nd, 2007 (Tahlia is 11 weeks old)

"Home day except for trip to servo to fill up. You were a bit unsettled/overtired at lunch, although you had a big sleep first up 7am to 9.30am. I worked in between naps. Made Golden Syrup Dumplings - yum yum. Bella had a late nap. I love you my darling."

March 31st, 2008 (Tahlia is 14.5 months old)

"Leaving kindy today was trying to get you to wave to Tracy so she could take a photo. You pulled your dummy out and said "buh-bye". Too cute!"

1 comment:

Heather said...

I need it too!!!!