Saturday, April 25, 2009

Toilet training

You know I really can't remember much about toilet training with Bella. I do recall that I mostly gave thanks to Kindy for training her. I have absolutely no recall on how the "number 2" training progressed.

We are in the midst of toilet training Tahlia (as if you can't tell!).

She has been in knickers to Kindy every day this week (except Thursday when she was with me). The first two days weren't so hot but Wednesday and Friday she didn't have one accident!

Thursday (with me) she also did great. We were out and about with various things and I had her in pull-ups. No accidents (except for #2's).

Don't read if you are easily grossed out.....it's the #2 in the knickers that are doing me in. Seriously that is DISGUSTING! I have absolutely no memory of ever having to deal with them with Bella, but of course I would have.

Oh the joys of parenthood!
________________________________________________________________

Michael has taken Isabella to march in the ANZAC day parade with her school this morning. There seems to be some miscommunication as to which uniform she was to wear. Her teacher apparently told her to wear her sports uniform, but the news letter expressly states no sports uniform! So to cover all bases I have sent Michael a bag with her sports shirt and white shoes.

So if you are reading please take a moment to remember those Australians who have served (are serving) our country. Lest we forget.

________________________________________________________________

Wii Fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need I add any more exclamation points to express how much fun I'm having with this?

Last night after both girls had gone to bed and Michael had fallen asleep on the couch I 'played' it.

Today my body is aching! I really must remember to do some warm ups.

My favourites are: hula hoop, step, boxing can really get some frustrations out with this!) and this balancing bubble one.

I have learned that I am pretty good at yoga, not too bad with aerobics, ok with muscle workouts but TERRIBLE with the balancing games - TERRIBLE.

________________________________________________________________

Not much more to report for now.

1 comment:

Heather said...

LMAO I was awful w/the balancing ones too. I was like WTF I can stand on one foot but can't ski??? lol
Have you done the sports one yet? I love the tennis and bowling. Have fun and yes, I know exactly what you mean about the soreness or wii-itis as I like to call it hehe.

Congrats on the potty training. We took Aiden to Chuck E.Cheese for potty training success!

Heather