Tuesday, March 31, 2009

They grow up so quickly

Our phone just rang.

I answered it and a small girly voice said:

"Hello this is Natalie. Is Bella there?"

Isabella just got her first real phone call from a friend!

They are chattering away as I type - what about I'm unsure as they have just spent the entire day together at school!

_____________________________________________________________

Michael is away for 3 nights this week. This is our first night. So far, so good. Bath and dinner is now out of the way - teeth and bed to come!

Tahlia has been talking non-stop to all and sundry about "carrots!".

We have been taking some carrots with us in the morning and then stopping on the way home from work/school/daycare to feed two horses that live near Tahlia's kindy.

______________________________________________________________

I've been praying non-stop for Stellan - can you spare him a prayer, white light or special thought too? I've been following this 'story' since his mother was pregnant with him. I have been counting my blessings (Michael, Isabella and Tahlia especially) at the moment.

If I was technologically savvy enough I'd try and insert the button in this post or on my blog. Can anyone help?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Funny! We're going through the first phone call stage too.