Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pretties





Yesterday I took Tahlia and had her ears pierced. They look absolutely adorable! She did great really. There was crying but she had stopped by the time I got to the front counter to pay. Now when you ask her to show you her "pretties" she swishes her hair back and cocks her head to one side to show them off!

Isabella was about 12 months older when we got hers done. That involved tears from her and from me! No tears from me yesterday though. Wonder what that says about me?

The bottom photo is of Isabella's latest creation made at school. I don't know whether I love it or I'm terrified of it! What you do think?

Isabella had free dress day on Friday (gold coin donation to the bushfire appeal). There were drama's of course! Found out Thursday she had to have closed in shoes. The only closed in shoes she has are her school joggers (one white pair and one black pair).

I thought on Thursday night we had decided that she would wear a pair of 3/4 denim pants and top with her white joggers.

Friday morning TEARS! No she wanted to wear a skirt and she had NO shoes that would go with them.

Silly daddy caved and took her to Big W on the way to school to buy her a pair of closed in shoes that weren't joggers. He claims he just couldn't face having this argument with her.

Michael has been busy all weekend helping his sister move into her new house. Isabella, Tahlia and I went over to her friend's house yesterday afternoon. Isabella, Jade and Kimberley went to daycare together, but now go to 3 different schools. The girls had a gret time catching up with each other. Jade has a little brother who is around Tahlia's age so they were able to 'play' (read fight) together as only 2 year olds can!

That's about it for now...

No comments: