Sunday, February 1, 2009

Wet wet wet

It's raining , it's pouring, the old man is snoring, and this old girl is OVER IT!

I can barely remember the last time I saw sunlight and today has been the worst of it.

I suppose the cyclone up north has a lot to do with it. And the winds!

Tahlia is obsessed with the rain. "Raining, pouring" she'll say over and over interspersed with "wet". An observer is our Tahlia!

We have been basically stuck at home the entire weekend due to the weather.

The girls have amused themselves by playing with their babies, dancing and watching DVDs.

Tahlia needs to be doing whatever it is that Isabella is doing and babies are a favourite. Isabella had her floor full of babies (and stuffed animals) on blankets this morning. Sitting in between two of them at a time and patting them to sleep. Tahlia was in on it too.

Isabella did some drawing, cutting and sticky taping whilst Tahlia was napping today. Naptime for Tahlia means Bella can play with things that are not usually brought out when Tahlia is awake. She really is quite talented artwise (not like her mother).

Isabella starts show and tell at school this week. Her first topic 'my favourite photo of me'. Well we have hundreds and hundreds of photos so I narrowed it down to about 10 she could choose from and this was her pick:





This was from a series of photos my Mum took in May 2007 for a uni subject. Isabella and her cousins, Alishia and Lakeda all dressed up as Princesses. Tahlia was not forgotten, here is her Princess photo:







Do I make 'em cute or what?

Ok sorry if the page previews a bit dodgily - I'm still working out the photo uploading thing.

Well it's getting late and Isabella is still awake. Not for long!

No comments: